the school is limited to 55 participants,
registrations will be accepted on a
first-come, first-served basis.
The registration deadline is May 15, 2015.
After May 15 registrations will be accepted
only if accommodation is
Early bird deadline: April 15, 2015.
- Overnight stay on Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday.
including all meals, from lunch on Monday until
lunch on Thursday.
- Admission to all sessions and coffee/tea breaks.
- A USB stick with the lecture notes, so please
take your laptop with you.
- Coffee, tea, ice water, and mints during the
|Before April 15, 2015 the
registration fees are:
- 1000 € for non-DISC members
- 800 € for DISC-students and DISC-members
After April 15, 2015 the registration fees are:
1150 € for non-DISC members
- 950 € for DISC-students and DISC-members
|PAYMENT AND CONFIRMATION
form is available on the DISC forum,
non DISC members can sent an email to
email@example.com for registration (please
mention full name and work address).
All payments must be made in EUR, incorporating
all charges. The account details are:
Please indicate your name and mention "Disc
Summer School 2015'' on the transfer,
otherwise your payment cannot be traced to your
reservation. We emphasize that reservations are
- For transfer from a Dutch account:
2601 DJ Delft
- For all other accounts:
NL-1102 BW Amsterdam
BIC: INGBNL 2A
Account holder: Stichting SMBT
Unfortunately Credit Card payments cannot be
- after we have received your registration fee and
- after receipt of the Registration form has been
|CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
are to be made in writing an email to
Cancellations received before April 15 will be
reimbursed in full after deduction of an
administrative charge of EUR 35.
For cancellations received after April 15 no
refunds can be made.
Substitutions can always be made at no additional
charge if the accommodation is still available.